Corda Foundation Awards
2016/2017 Corda Awards
February 15 2018 Deadline to receive papers and translations
The mission of the Corda Foundation is to assemble, preserve, and make available the works of David Rosenmann-Taub.
The Corda Foundation Awards Program was established in 2007 to encourage students, professors, scholars and translators to investigate, further the understanding, and translate David Rosenmann-Taub’s poetry.
Awards are offered in six categories:
- Papers by Undergraduate Students
- Papers by Graduate Students
- Papers by Faculty Members and Scholars
- Poetry Translations
- Master's Thesis Award
- Fellowship for a Doctoral Dissertation
Submissions may be in either Spanish or English, and may come from any country of the world.
- February 15, 2018: Deadline to receive papers and translations.
- May 1, 2018: Announcement of Recipients of Awards.
Visit the Poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub Site to learn more about the Foundation and David Rosenmann-Taub.
Board of Advisors
A distinguished board of advisors will read entries for all applications that qualify and will determine the winners.
- Carmen Alemany, Ph.D., Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- Jaime Concha, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Teodosio Fernández, Ph.D., Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Gwen Kirkpatrick, Ph.D., Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Paula Miranda, Ph.D., Universidad Católica de Chile
- Jorge Monteleone, Ph.D., Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Cristián Montes Capó, Ph.D., Universidad de Chile
- Naín Nómez, Ph.D., Universidad de Santiago de Chile
- Álvaro Salvador, Ph.D., Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Virginia Sarmiento, M.A., Corda Foundation, New York
- Anthony Stanton, Ph.D., El Colegio de México
- Miguel Ángel Zapata, Ph.D., Hofstra University, New York
A comprehensive bibliography and sources to obtain books by David Rosenmann-Taub are on the Corda Foundation's site The Poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub.